Sunday, March 19, 2006

One Week's Work

So I spent a lot of time this past week creating my website.
See, I love what I do not only because I get to be artistic, but because with each new project, I'm starting from scratch. And in case I haven't mentioned it before, one of the biggest things to me in life is the ability to impress yourself.

Example...
In bowling, I've done a lot. I'm not saying this to be cocky, but I have, in fact, accomplished a lot of things. So you might think that it would get boring after a while...doing the same things and winning a lot more than I lose. The truth, however, is that when I shoot a good game, win OR lose a tournament, or just do something interesting like make a split, I impress myself. It's the ability to keep yourself guessing when it comes to, well, life.

As I've said now...this is a week's worth of work. It's not done...no way! But hey, it's a good start.

RJRASMUSSEN.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home