Saturday, May 13, 2006

School has officially been over for me since last Friday...and I have to say...I have absolutely no idea what to do with myself.

There's no papers to write...
Nothing to contemplate...
No notes to take or reading to do...
No projects to worry about...
No finals to study for...
Nothing.

It's this overwhelming sense of freedom that has led me to do very little the past couple of days...except design and spend my time with a wonderful girl by the name of Erin.

But really...it's so hard to grasp the concept that it's ok to get on with the rest of my life now. No more putting school before my friends or before bowling. Now it's about finding a job...a job that I know I'll enjoy for years to come...and finding someone that will make me happy (I think I'm there already).

Does anyone agree with this? I mean, isn't it this huge rush of relief? And at the same time, isn't there a sweeping feeling of fear? It's an amazing set of feelings...the likes of which I have never experienced TOGETHER before.

Grades are beginning to roll in...
I suspect a 4.0 semester, but I'm not guaranteeing anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home