Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What's the deal?

This picks up where my last entry leaves off...

Four years comes down to this, the creating of a portfolio and looking for a job.
I see these people around me kind of nervous and almost in a panic to get everything together.
Well, wait just a second...try to enjoy it, will you? I know it's tough in some spots, but think about it...this is exciting stuff.

Am I, personally, worried? No, not really. Do I think I'll find a job? I don't have the answer to that. But what I can and will say is that this is a journey I wouldn't trade for anything.

Hell, I'm setting myself up to work in a profession that I am extremely passionate about.

PB Hastings had mentioned earlier that at least once a semester students end up in her office in tears or with some kind of breakdown. Now, I won't count my chickens before they hatch because the truth is that no one knows what tomorrow brings....however, I can honestly say at this point that I'm enjoying what we're doing...

...and really, it's only making me MORE excited to get out of college and find a job.

We'll see how the rest of semester goes...
But to my colleagues I say, "GET EXCITED!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home