Tuesday, February 07, 2006

You gotTA gotTA dig deep.

I just thought I'd throw this out there...

You're in a profession where personality matters because it is so frequently reflected in how you approach concepts and ideas.

So basically...let your personality shine through in your portfolio, because it may be the deciding factor in whether or not you get the job you want.

Site-Seeing in IDD410 spent a great deal of time talking about the concept of personality. Who am I? What am I trying to say in my design work? Who am I directing myself and my website to? Et cetera...

So get excited...here we go.
It's time to create a digitial portfolio.

Now we can cue the Rocky music.

...I said cue the Rocky music.

CUE IT!

Cough...cough...Rocky Music...cough...

Ugh...I have to do everything myself around here.
I'll get back to you on the Rocky theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home